INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, we express the exceptional! Working as a Store Supervisor you will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager in managing the team's performance and schedule, ensuring the achievement of sales targets, providing an exceptional guest experience, maintaining the shop and brand merchandising, and managing stock in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Lead by example and represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy though all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Follow all appropriate Retail policies, processes, and standard operating procedures to ensure that work is done in a systematic and consistent manner.
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty.
- Assist in the achievement of the store's sales target by collaborating with the sales executive team to generate sales through high-selling techniques.
- Execute and Participate in projects and community events and activities with minimal supervision.
- Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors and share feedback with the store manager and relevant stakeholders in the back-office team.
- Team Management and Support
- Create a positive work environment based on trust, respect and fairness and be the voice of the employees when needed by sharing any of their feedback, challenges and concerns with the store manager and HR teams.
- Understand and communicate the organization’s priorities to ensure team’s alignment with Group’s objectives
- Assist the Store Manager in defining areas of responsibility for each sales team member and manage, engage and guide the team reporting to the Store Manager
- Create and maintain schedule to ensure full coverage of the shop ﬂoor and maintain grooming standards of the staff
- Customer Centricity
- Implement and promote exceptional customer service in stores to boost sales and build customer trust and loyalty.
- Manage VIP Guests relationships
- Manage all customer complaints effectively to ensure efficient operations and consistent exceptional customer service.
- Operational Excellence
- Maintain all operating standards by ensuring cleanliness, high visual merchandising standards and stock replenishments are done as per the brand’s VM guidelines
- Leverage available technology tools when available to support customer experience in and outside of store (Clienteling app, OMS, Business Whatsapp, etc.)
- Assist the Store Manager in preparing for inventory audit and enter all received goods in Baan inventory to ensure proper record of all stock movements
- Ensure that all processes are compliant with legal, safety, security, retail store operations and HR guidelines. And escalate complex issues to the Store Manager to ensure that the issue is closed efficiently and in a timely manner.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in a team leadership role, within a retail store
- Currently based in the UAE
- Submit the video introduction stage and Pymetrics assessment to complete your application. Successful candidates will be invited to an assessment centre.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.