INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavor to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalyzed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Our Human Resources Coordinator should be an organized, motivated individual. You will be required to help us improve our performance across various People Operations’ processes. This includes all processes associated with data reporting, internal audits and assisting HR Managers and Officers in other day to day People Operations tasks and processes.
- Ensure internal database and filing systems (DRIVE, Digital Archive, Shared folder) are complete and kept up to date.
- Perform routine internal audits to ensure data is accurate and presentable for when business unit needs arise.
- Support HR Administrators, Officers and Managers with day-to-day operations tasks.
- Review database regularly to ensure all registered data is adequate and up to date.
- Other general/administrative tasks will be assigned as necessary.
- Follow up on procedures and processes to ensure company goals are met in an adequate time.
- Support in preparing summary data reports when required for management presentations.
- Support with processing and filing Visa applications and renewal of work permits.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration.
- Effective communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- MS Office skills.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.