INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Ownership of all app & web content, including briefing, brand approvals, CMS upload and QA.
- Deliver a clear, concise, and complete brief to Creative Agency which is aligned with the team's expectations and includes all required information and elements.
- Provide well-formulated feedback that ensures all jobs are delivered within 2 rounds of amends.
- Ensure a smooth process of delivering collaterals to stores based on campaigns, timelines & requirements.
CRM & LIFECYCLE:
- Manage the CRM calendar and liaise between Marketing and CVP team to ensure all comms are briefed and executed, assets shared, and comms live in a timely manner.
- Continuously review performance of journeys and suggest optimisations to improve conversion and group loyalty KPIs, working closely with the Lifecycle Manager
- Lead the testing process of all communications across all digital channels ensuring all creatives and copy are up-to-par with MUSE's quality standards.
- Analyze the performance of Lifecycle comms and segments to drive more tailored and effective communication.
- Generating actionable insights from data and the championing their use to drive value.
- Create data-driven recommendations to optimize productivity, next best action, value, and ultimately customer delight.
- Co-ordinate and support on projects related to improved data integrity and omnichannel lifecycle
- Ownership of raising POs and processing all Marketing/ lifecycle invoices to be submitted for payment by the procurement team.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Computer Science or relative fields
- Knowledgeable in Coding languages
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Comfortable with numbers
- Comfortable with using Data
- Arabic Speaker is a must
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.