INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Retail Business Analyst, you will be responsible for leveraging your expertise in Oracle Retail, Order Management Systems, Omni Channel and other related Retail solutions to optimize business processes, enhance system functionality, and drive efficiency within the Retail Eco System. This role requires coordination within the teams and will be responsible to ensure timely delivery of Retail projects and act as the primary point of contact to business.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
Knowledge of Retail domain and processes.
- Experience in requirements gathering, designing, deploying & testing of retail projects across cross functional Domains.
- Good to have knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, Pro*C, Shell script and analytical skills.
- Mandatory to have knowledge in any of the modules such as RMS, ReIM, ReSA, RTM, RPM, Allocations and RIB.
- Document business requirements, business rules, and work with business users, IT stakeholders and development teams throughout system implementation and delivery.
- A key member of the project team, the BA works with the project manager, architects & developers to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Participate and assist with testing, configuration/release management, deployment, and post implementation verification.
- Apply business and functional knowledge to prepare test scenarios Plan, execute and capture test results.
- Work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- At least 10 years in Retail Industry along with Oracle Expertise in the Areas of Business Analysis and Delivery Adherence with best quality.
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.