Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, we share incredible experiences together. Working as a Trade Marketing Manager you will be responsible for setting the yearly marketing calendar in coordination with the Brand Owners. You will also act as a liaison with customers, retailers and malls and be responsible for leading and developing the team to ensure excellence of marketing performance
- You will set out the marketing theme of the year after liaising with the Brand.
- Design the marketing calendar in coordination with trade marketing team and VM
- Use marketing KPIS to set realistic but stretching targets for the team, brand and activities and suggest optimization on actions and tools
- Allocate budgets per activation and empower Trade Marketeers to own their budget
- Strengthen the relationship with Retailers to ensure smooth running of operations
- Forecast SKUs for new launches for the retailers
- Analyze profitability of the store/brands & monitor market share
- Conduct monthly reports on customer & sales analysis, shopper insights, traffic in store and store KPIs
What we are looking for
- At least 10 years of experience handling a similar role within the region. Must have previous experience working within the KSA market.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, Master's is a plus.
- A strong communicator, analytical thinker and inclusive leader.
- A Strong creative solutions-driven and combined with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate servant leadership and Customer Centricity
- Ability to work in matrix environments and adept at influencing and coordinating with different stakeholders.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.