Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The Senior Last Mile Manager leads the Logistics Last Mile team, ensuring smooth and effective deliveries of orders as needed and within delivery deadlines and quality and safety guidelines. Responsible for the planning and routing of all vehicles, the Sr Last Mile Manager ensures that all jobs are carried out to both the Customers and Company's standards and within a Safe Working Practice.
- Manage & Organise High Focus on customer experience Partner with the brands to ensure a high forecast quality.
- Partner with the Ecom operations to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Plan, Organise and Control of Last Mile operations and the team.
- Collaborate with the customer care team to ensure high customer satisfaction Plan and route the orders for the product delivery to customers, in line with customer requirements Manage order deliveries & efficient loading of vehicles in line with company procedures.
- Priortise to attend any problems with deliveries, collections whilst delivery or when collection is taking place.
- Ensure all procedures are followed and adhered to throughout the entire Logistics operation.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and achieve above 98 per cent overall customer satisfaction rate Monitor accurate invoicing for services provided to the division by the Last Mile operation Control and monitor.
- Last Mile budget and spending in collaboration with Finance Arrange the collection of returns in line with company procedures Team Management.
- Interview, select, provide training for, motivate and assess the performance of the team members Take initiative for identifying areas of improvement and working with management to resolve problems that arise.
- Ensure delivery Captains are well trained and abide by the country’s traffic laws while undertaking deliveries Ensure loading of vehicles is as per HSE standards and manage the drivers and Logistics Distribution.
- Administrators to deliver maximum safety, efficiency and service levels Maintain professionalism throughout the operation while minimizing stock loss/damage Provide regular feedback to team members on their performances.
- Conducts annual performance appraisals and performance evaluation discussions Maintain leave schedule for employees.
- Have complete responsibility for all daily distribution management of domestic shipments, Resource planning, Route planning, Cost control and equipment utilization.
- Maintain, manage and improve relevant KPI measurements such as On-Time Delivery and Vehicle Utilization.
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements. Improve employee morale and monitor driver performance to improve productivity/ utilization and overall performance.
- Implement new projects and monitor the project’s success To work within, promote and identify improvements in company’s QHSE Management System.
- Immediately report any breach in procedures, company policy or security to supervisor or management Health & Safety and Environment.
- Ensure that department keeps a high standard of health and safety and environmental performance as per OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.