INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Our Skin-Care Expert is responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of customer service and professional standards and is responsible for giving skin care advice to their clients and guiding them through skin care and allergies routines with suitable products.
Drive the business
- Represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy through all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Push Skin care sales during events, promotions and launches
- Promote the Group’s loyalty program (MUSE) and increase enrollment rate and new customer acquisition
- Maintain and understand customer purchasing patterns and behaviors, and utilize this database to engage and build strong relationships with customers to encourage future selling opportunities
- When applicable, stay abreast of the brand’s different online (website, app and social media) offerings and activities and promote them with customers. Participate in achieving incentives
- Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience by delivering exceptional service and bringing to life the brand’s customer journey at all different touchpoints (physical and digital) through building rapport, sharing product knowledge and expert advice, and proactively catering to customers’ needs, interests and preferences.
- Demonstrate effective usage and beneﬁts of various brands and skin care products and ensure high level of expertise while conducting professional facials.
- Educate and guide customers on the most appropriate range and usage of products to use to suit the skin type identified and follow up on the client’s
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty.
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Generate and maintain daily sales reports, post-launch sales tracking and sell-out tracking at store level
- Maintain all operating standards by ensuring merchandising levels, stock replenishment and organising display in the appropriate shelves/ counters are done as per the brand’s VM guidelines
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form and ensure stock receipt as per set procedures.
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using skin-care knowledge and ensure monthly make-up sessions are reached.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the available technological tools and use them to enhance the customer experience both in and out of the store (Clienteling app, CRM, OMS, etc.)
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong English communication skills
- Passion for sales and beauty
- Experience in beauty retail is preferable and skincare facial application is a plus.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.