Make your CV about you-this is your personal brand!
Split your CV into sections: education & awards, work experience & key achievements, and your technical & soft skills.
Keep it simple, easy to read and limit it to 2 pages if possible
Check spelling errors. Once you have checked over everything a few times, sent it to a friend
Add your social media handles if applicable (LinkedIn, Instagram...)
Make sure your contact details are up to date and visible on top of your CV
Now, look at your CV, does the first half make a good impression? That is what our hiring team will see first when they open your resume.
Want to get noticed on LinkedIn? Check out some tips from our TA team.
Watch our TA team share their personal tips for #workfromhome success!
1. Prepare! Make sure you have done your homework about Chalhoub Group or the brand you are interviewing for. We love to see what you have learned about us.
2. Arrive on time! Make sure you have checked the location for your interview.
3. Dress for success! Suits are not required, but make sure to look smart and professional. When in doubt, be yourself and wear what makes you comfortable.
4. We love to hear your questions, too. You can learn a lot from our employees on what it's really like to work in the team and Chalhoub Group.
5. Be yourself! We want to get to know you so be your true self when you come in to see us.
6. Use concrete examples to highlight your skills and your key achievements. Tell us about your strengths and goals and why you think you will succeed with us.
Career site by Teamtailor