FC Associate I
We usually respond within a week
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
The Warehouse Operative under general supervision must carry out warehouse operations such as shipment receiving, checking, order preparation and dispatching.
What you’ll need to succeed
Â§ Warehouse Assistance
- Goods receiving function such as Offloading, Checking and Put away of all incoming consignments.
- Order preparation such as Picking & Packing of customer order as per requirement.
- Ensure proper checking, dispatch and loading of vehicles against the dispatch documentation.
- Carry out activities such as Scanning, cello wrapping, heat shrinking, labelling or other value added services as per requirement.
- Ensure accurate stock replenishment
- Assist in stock counts, verifications, or other projects as instructed.
- Ensure careful and correct handling of stock
- Strictly follow standard processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure Machinery, equipments, consumables and other resources are carefully & efficiently used and well maintained.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas
- Report any defects or damage of stock to Supervisors
- Ensuring that the warehouse is kept clean and tidy. Â§ Customer Focus
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and be customer focus at all times.
- Maintain a cooperative work environment. Â§ Health & Safety and Environment
- Ensure that department keeps a high standard of health and safety and environmental performance as per OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Report all incidents, of any nature and however caused, to their immediate superior completing all necessary documentation promptly and accurately.
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse any equipment provided for ensuring health, safety or welfare.
- Report damage to equipment fixtures and fittings, MHE defects, accidents at work.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
FC Associate I
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.