INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
What you'll be doing
The Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and must be able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
The PM is responsible for planning and overseeing a specific project and/or multiple projects from beginning to end through monitoring and controlling of suppliers and contractors, while ensuring all regulations are met within time, budget and quality.
- Oversee construction projects from beginning to end through detailed and accurate project planning
- Monitors the project budget
- Determine the necessary resources needed to deliver project according to schedule
- Ensure supplies and materials are ordered and delivered according to schedule
- Anticipate and address problems that may arise during a project
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
- Ensure all appropriate permits and licenses from local authorities for construction works are obtained
- Evaluate and develop risk management strategy
- Train and mentor construction team
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, designers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, vendors, landlord, authority representatives and key team members of the project team
- Allocate and manage resources to ensure availability when needed throughout the construction projects
- Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and prepare progress reports
- Conduct site inspections to monitor progress and quality standards
What you’ll need to succeed
- BSc/BA degree in interior design, Architecture, Engineering, or another related field
- PMP or LEED GA certification is a must
- Extensive previous work experience managing construction projects
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials, equipment, systems and construction management processes
- Excellent knowledge of relevant rules and regulations as well as quality standards and human resources
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills
- Excellent time management with capabilities to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
- Conflict resolution and conflict management experience
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
- PROJECTS DELIVERY
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.