INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Our Beauty Consultant is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to all customers and to use appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach sales targets. Our Beauty Consultant is accountable for counter cleanliness, stock replenishment, handling new launches, promotion of products and merchandising. Our Consultant is also required to maintain high levels of standards in terms of grooming.
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Address customers' queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs an meeting or surpassing customers expectations
- Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various brands and products
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge
- Sell-out target tracking at store level
- Generate daily sales reports
- Participate in achieving incentives
- Track post-launch sales at store level
- Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the beauty industry
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.