INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
• Be a Level Shoes People & Culture ambassador
• Support Head of People/People Partner with operational people partner activities across Level Shoes back office, frontline and operations
• Support Head of People with the designing, implementing, and driving engagement for key Level Shoes events, Recognition and Wellbeing activities
• Coordinate all end to end Level Shoes recognition award cycles, aligned with business leaders and Head of People/People Partner
• Source and drive wellbeing initiatives across Level Shoes under the project umbrella of the ‘Level Shoes Community’(office, stores, warehouse)
• Deploy Level shoes people experience products e.g. onboarding, internal mobility, shoe allowance, custom kits, etc.
• Serve as the liaison with vendors to design and order materials such as but not limited to onboarding kits, gifts and souvenirs to support Level Shoes initiatives.
• In collaboration with Level shoes Marketing/Brand & Content team, liaise on people marketing and communications of the different People Experience & Culture initiatives
• Collaborate with Communications and Brand on creative and graphic needs (videos, pictures, copy, certificates, PPT decks etc.
• Ensure that internal initiatives and communications serve as the voice of employees through various channels (survey, workshops, focus groups, etc.)
• Create, organize, and maintain updated HR communications & engagement calendar • Organize and maintain updated people budget (outside payroll)
• Manage, develop, and maintain employee engagement programs and own the engagement activities calendar and draft a plan with respective People Partner on the execution plan that foster and promote a culture of excellence
What you’ll need to succeed
- Having strong people skills and people communication; both verbal and written
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Retail (even as a customer would be fine)
- Creative and out of the box thinker, would be great to have someone with marketing or comms background who wants to thrive in HR
- Agile and resilient
- Thrives in a fast-paced, diverse environment
- Goal oriented and a ‘doer’
- Someone with high standards of work and efficiency
- Confident and happy with empowerment
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.