INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Dyson Store Supervisor will play a key role in leading a team of around 7 experts and stylists and will report to the Store Manager. You will deliver outstanding customer experiences that fascinate shoppers through the presentation and demonstration of our machines. Alongside the Store Manager you will work with Category Managers, Finance Analysts, Retail Marketing, HR and Group Retail, in order to plan, organise and oversee approaches used by the in-store teams. You will recognise performance needs that need to be addressed and consistently developed.
As a strong people manager, you know how to build, train and lead a team. Behind the scenes, you will oversee the operations including inventory and visual merchandising.
Jointly with the Store Manager you will monitor key metrics from traffic generated, to demos delivered, to units sold, to customer feedback. You will report results and recommend relevant actions to the Store Manager, Experts and Stylists.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead, inspire and challenge a team to deliver business growth for store, through great coaching and development
- Work closely with Group Retail and local category teams to create demonstrations and experiences that are suitable for the local market
- Use data and insights from brand perception studies to influence senior stakeholders on future innovation
- Create unique services that enhance reasons to buy directly from our store
- Ensure that we have the right level of service and drive an audience first approach, by enhancing personalisation, “VIP” experiences and new propositions
- Create events and promotional programs using CRM, social and influencer platforms
- Launching new products and service to market
- Continually review results, establish clear measures, sharing insights and revise as needed to drive performance
- Lead by example and support your team to deliver an environment for our products to come alive, be an expert in the technology space
- Deliver a sustainable retail platform that is efficient, ever evolving and that exceeds our customer’s expectations, whilst balancing this with a safe, compliant and cost controlled culture
- Build a strong operating platform that ensures great availability for customers, whilst also monitoring waste and reductions to protect loss
- Continuously building product knowledge and keep updated of any product developments and supporting the store team to do so
- Be the brand guardian, ensuring your team understand what needs to be delivered and how
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven experience of leading, motivating and developing in a premium retail environment
- Proven experience of store management/leadership
- Proven experience in running the day to day operations of a store
- Proven ability communicating with, challenging and influencing senior stakeholders
- Ideally have an understanding of the beauty industry
- Work in a collaborative style with a passion to deliver a 5 star customer experience while driving commercial results
- Track record for creating innovative solutions that solve problems and/or challenge convention
- An understanding of in-store operations, managing work schedules, stock management, compliance, health and safety, security and all day to day requirements of running a store
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.