INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
We are seeking dynamic graduates for our Retail M&A and Venture Capital Graduate Program. This program offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in mergers and acquisitions, strategic partnerships, and venture capital investments within the retail sector.
- Evaluate potential mergers and acquisitions, conducting financial and strategic analyses.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess the impact on retail operations.
Venture Capital Investment:
- Identify and assess investment opportunities in retail-related ventures.
- Conduct due diligence, financial modeling, and risk analysis for potential investments.
- Explore and cultivate strategic partnerships to enhance retail business growth.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to negotiate and structure partnership agreements.
Research and Market Analysis:
- Stay informed on industry trends, market conditions, and competitive landscapes.
- Provide insights to support strategic decision-making in the retail sector.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or a related field.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Passion for the retail industry and emerging trends.
- Strategic thinker with a business mindset.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven.
- Collaborative team player.
- Adaptability to a rapidly changing business landscape.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
Note: This program offers exposure to high-impact projects and provides a pathway for career advancement within the retail industry. If you are ambitious, analytical, and eager to contribute to the growth of our retail business through strategic initiatives, we invite you to apply for our Retail M&A and Venture Capital Graduate Program. Join us in shaping the future of retail through innovative partnerships and investments.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.