INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
• Producing call sheets for relevant productions and their distribution.
• Maintain general housekeeping duties such as taking part in the weekly Creative Production meeting to ensure that all teams are fully up to date with forthcoming projects.
• Update the bookings calendar and photoshoots schedule with all shoot options, details, and deadlines, ensuring all information is up to date.
• Acting as an internal liaison between team members and our cross-functional teams.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.
• Support with local and international sample /product organizing for shoots (inclusive of requesting styles, managing brand comms, unpacking samples and re-packing samples once the shoot is complete to send back)
• Organization of all samples and products on photoshoots
• Conceptualize shoot ideas, create mood boards and suggest concepts
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines - A great trouble-shooter-ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and client needs
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously + timekeeping and ability to meet deadlines
• Experience with budget management and financial reporting
• Excellent organisational skills, logistically minded, diligent, and self-motivated.
• Ability to be solutions focused attitude and outlook.
• A proven ability to work efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a team and interact with various personalities internally and externally.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.